Information We Collect
OrbCare Inc. collects the following types of information via the Website, both directly from you and indirectly through our third party service providers (our “Providers“).
“Personal Information” means any information or set of information that identifies or could be used to identify a natural person. When you purchase or use the Services, you will be asked to provide Personal Information such as your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
Service Recipients may also be asked to provide Personal Information regarding their medical history, including past and present medical condition, medications and ailments (“Health Information“). We may use a Provider to collect and process credit cards, debit cards, and related financial information such as expiration date, billing address, and activation codes as necessary to complete purchases on the Website, and do not retain any such information. We do not collect any Personal Information from Visitors, Operators or Service Recipients unless they provide such information voluntarily. Personal Information does not include information regarding corporate entities or information that is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public Personal Information.
Other Information collected via the Website and/or the Services that does not identify you personally includes (but is not limited to):
Information such as your static or dynamic IP address (which may point to a specific identifiable computer or device and operating system), Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, number of links you click while using the Services, search terms, keywords and/or other data.
- Information about your mobile device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), platform type and version (e.g., iOS or Android), model number, carrier and country location, operating system version, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G).
- Non-personally identifiable Mobile App Data, including exam results, medical history and demographic data. If a Service Recipient matches with this data, SVL will make this data available in the Service Recipients profile.
How we Use and Share Information
OrbCare Inc. may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests;
- To provide and improve the Website and the Services;
- To contact you about changes to the Website and/or the Services;
- To send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like) regarding Services you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes;
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected and to which you consent; and
When you visit our Sites or open our emails, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system version, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our Sites, and dates and times of website visits. The cookies cannot identify you. If you continue to use our Sites, we will assume that you are happy with this. If you want to use the Sites without cookies you may option out at http://www.smartvisionlabs.com/privacy. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Sites. SVL and its Providers may use certain tracking technologies to collect Other Information, which may include:
- Cookies (including both session cookies, which expire once you close your web browser, and/or persistent cookies which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website and/or the Services. If you do not want us to deploy cookies in your browser, you can opt out by setting your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie in your browser software. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you may still use the Website and the Services, although your ability to use some or all of the features may be impaired.
- Web beacons, also known as “clear gif” technology, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of users. Unlike cookies, which can be stored on a user’s mobile device’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
How We Protect your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.