We’re looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! You’ll be working on the overall product user experience and interface as well as concept ideation and feature development to shape the vision of the product.
- Created a long-term roadmap of design discovery, research, and visual exploration to improve the usability and emotional impact of your product’s experience
- Expert in high-fidelity visual execution user feedback in an agile manner, with quick iterations into experiential flows for rapid prototyping as while maintaining the current product
- Extensive knowledge on cutting-edge design tools, design thinking methodologies, and best practices
- Has worked closely with both Product and Engineering teams
- Understands the technical design asset integrations for Design-to-Engineering handoff
- Has led user interviews, focus groups, and testings
- Strong visual UI and motion skills to execute the team’s research and thoughts in a timely manner which allows for rapid testing
- Experience with UX strategy, planning, and wireframing features based on insights from users and stakeholders (both qualitative and quantitative insights)
- Be part of something special. Healthcare is one of the last breakthroughs in the digital era and we are offering you the ability to help be a part of that revolution and help millions of Canadians have better quality of care.
- We have an international flare – currently in 3 continents we are looking to grow past our Canadian market
- Excellent senior leadership. We are not the type of team to leave you “high and dry”. Our team emphasizes collaboration and making sure you have all the knowledge you need to grow!
- We want to develop our team. Grow with us, and be prepared for plenty of opportunity to advance upwards
- Competitive (entry-level) salary + great bonus incentives
OrbCare is not like your everyday company. No one day is the same and we encourage anyone to submit their resume and cover letter because even if you don’t fit our description to the T we would still love to hear what you can offer and how you can help push our company forward.
The OrbCare Team