We are seeking a .NET Developer that has experience with Silverlight/WPF, ASP.NET MVC and HTML5. Your primary responsibility will be to migrate, design and develop our application, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure with a focus on the front-end development.
- Create sophisticated user interfaces for gathering customer data.
- Develop RESTful APIs for integration with commerce partners.
- Build object-oriented business objects in C# and SQL.
- Integrate website with backend production systems.
- Monitor and optimize systems to ensure stability and optimal performance.
- Provide high attention to detail especially to the user-experience.
- Document code appropriately for long-term maintainability.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience and knowledge in implementing and/or integrating healthcare software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework such as ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI and ASP.NET Core
- Fluency with the HL7 file format (ADT, ORM, ORU and other clinical messages) and a thorough understanding of how interface development projects work
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL
- Familiarity with WCF service.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework or Silverlight application
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Be part of something special. Healthcare is one of the last breakthroughs in the digital era and we are offering you the ability to help be a part of that revolution and help millions of Canadians have better quality of care.
- We have an international flare – currently in 3 continents we are looking to grow past our Canadian market
- Excellent senior leadership. We are not the type of team to leave you “high and dry”. Our team emphasizes collaboration and making sure you have all the knowledge you need to grow!
- We want to develop our team. Grow with us, and be prepared for plenty of opportunity to advance upwards
OrbCare is not like your everyday company. No one day is the same and we encourage anyone to submit their resume and cover letter because even if you don’t fit our description to the T we would still love to hear what you can offer and how you can help push our company forward.