We’re looking for a tech-savvy Implementation Specialist to join our team and help our customers make the most of our platform. Whether its clinic administrators or the doctors themselves needing help setting up or accessing functionality on our platform, or patients looking for help with their file, this person will be dealing with a wide range of technical and functional troubleshooting situations on a daily basis.
- Assist in coordination of new client implementations
- Organize and participate in delivery of initial user training
- Assist existing customers via an online platform to diagnose, troubleshoot customer issues
- Talk clients through actions, via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Work with members of sales and development teams to solve customer issues in a timely manner
- Ensure all issues and resolutions are properly logged
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals for re-use
- Coordinate activities for multiple clients at different stages of maturity with the product
What you bring to the table:
- Fluent verbal and written French
- Post-secondary education in business, systems or healthcare
- 2+ years’ experience in troubleshooting mobile and web applications
- 1+ years’ experience in a project coordinator capacity
- Experience developing or delivering user focused training
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills with a consistent history of solving problems
- Attention to detail and documentation
- Demonstrated sense of ownership of customer issues
- Commitment, focus, and follow-through to see issues through to resolution
Be part of something special. Healthcare is one of the last breakthroughs in the digital era and we are offering you the ability to help be a part of that revolution and help millions of Canadians have better quality of care.
We’ve been growing remarkably fast – currently managing over 1.5 million patient records and tripling year-over-year revenues. Now with VC funding in place we’re ready to move forward even faster and are looking for help keeping up with the demand in this rapidly evolving industry. This is a great time to jump on board and grow with us.