Looking for a Business Development Representative that excels at building relationships with customers. They should be able to use their previous experiences and knowledge to effectively manage relationships and new business opportunities.
- Generate new business opportunities to grow across multiple areas of medicine, including practices and various healthcare locations
- Build relationships with clinic decision makers to convey our unique offering and set up appointments for the sales representatives
- Have your ear to the ground on our target audience – be on pulse of our target markets through research and proposal preparation (note the healthcare pun…)
- Uncover and leverage new account information and industry knowledge to cross-sell and up-sell
- Educate prospective customers on new and existing capabilities of the software platform
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or another related field
- Preferred experience in Sales or Marketing (SaaS preferred)
- A natural communicator with excellent presentation skills as well as a persistence and ability to follow through
- Ability to think on your feet and change your approach depending on customer needs and engagement
- Creativity in finding new ways to engage our target market and not being afraid to think outside the box
- A desire to learn and a thirst for new challenges
- Be part of something special. Healthcare is one of the last breakthroughs in the digital era and we are offering you the ability to help be a part of that revolution and help millions of Canadians have better quality of care.
- We have an international flare – currently in 3 continents we are looking to grow past our Canadian market
- Excellent senior leadership. We are not the type of team to leave you “high and dry”. Our team emphasizes collaboration and making sure you have all the knowledge you need to grow!
- We want to develop our team. Grow with us, and be prepared for plenty of opportunity to advance upwards
- Competitive (entry-level) salary + great bonus incentive
OrbCare is not like your everyday company. No one day is the same and we encourage anyone to submit their resume and cover letter because even if you don’t fit our description to the T we would still love to hear what you can offer and how you can help push our company forward.