To deliver technology that changes the paradigm of how healthcare is delivered.
The executive team at OrbCare have been leaders in the EMR market for over 17 years. We were key in building the first web-based EMR in Canada and are proud of our success in delivering healthcare solutions. Working with many regional and national organizations, we provide our customers with a comprehensive understanding of workflow and practice management priorities of specialty and primary care practitioners.
OrbCare’s cloud-based platform streamlines the healthcare delivery process by connecting health professionals, physicians, caregivers and patients. Our browser-based responsive design allows access to the information you need at any time on any device.
The OrbCare team brings a unique, comprehensive and practical understanding of the workflow and priorities in specialty and primary care settings, as well as an intimate knowledge of the aims and goals of healthcare stakeholders. The management team, its advisors and affiliates bring a breadth of experience that spans the industry in both product offering and in the healthcare service delivery. They have been leaders in the development and delivery of healthcare software solutions. They have also provided management consulting, implementation and strategic planning services in provider sectors as diverse as academic hospitals, the clinical practice environment and community service. They have enjoyed success in technology development, marketing and sales, finance and accounting, healthcare consulting, health informatics, hospital administration, clinical practice and clinical leadership.
- Manny AbrahamFounder and CEOManny Abraham is the founder, CEO and Product Architect of OrbCare. He has been in the health care technology field for 17 years and has developed a deep and broad knowledge of the industry, having worked in both the public and private sectors. .
- David CampbellVP Business DevelopmentDavid Campbell is a health professional with over 20 years’ experience in healthcare, e-health, information technology and information management (IM). He has an excellent knowledge the of healthcare industry, ranging from the academic to community sectors.
- Frank LinDirector Applications and Delivery Frank has over 15 years of leadership experience in engineering, designing, developing and implementing healthcare software solutions such as EMR, HIS and RIS while aligning project and organizational goals
- Dean WhittPresident U.S. DivisionDean has 20+ years of healthcare technology experience in imaging, devices and IT. He has held key leadership positions in the healthcare with DICOM Systems, Smart Works, TomTec and GE. He has fostered technologies such as tele-echo, stress echo, 3D/4D ultrasound, and launched products.
- Paul SleightAdvisorPaul is an entrepreneur with 50 years of technical Product Development and Marketing experience. He has a long history of success taking a product or service to market and rapidly generating substantial revenue and profit, for both start-ups and established businesses.